Overview of Hotel Samrat
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri neighbourhood, Hotel Samrat is in the city centre and near a metro station. Indira Gandhi Memorial and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rashtrapati Bhavan and India Gate. Don't miss out on a visit to Worlds of Wonder. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Indira Gandhi Memorial - 17 min walk
- GK Market - 6 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 7 min drive
- Lodhi Garden - 8 min drive
- Parliament of India - 13 min drive
- New Delhi Sarojini Nagar Station - 3 min drive
- Race Course Station - 19 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Playboy Club – Pool-view pub offering Asian cuisine. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1200 for adults and INR 600 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close to the embassy. The facilities inside the room are very outdated.