Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2020
Visiting Atlantic City
Travellers to Atlantic City give high marks for the casinos, beaches and live music scene. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its theatres, shopping and restaurants. A top sight in the city is Steel Pier.
- There are 370 hotels and other accommodation options in Atlantic City
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) away
Getting around Atlantic City
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Atlantic City Rail Terminal, Absecon Station or Egg Harbor City Station. Atlantic City might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Atlantic City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 1060 millimetres of rain falls on Atlantic City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Atlantic City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Atlantic City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Atlantic City?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Atlantic City?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Atlantic City?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Atlantic City?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Atlantic City?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Atlantic City?
What's the best high-end hotel in Atlantic City?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Atlantic City?
What's the best hotel for some casino gaming in Atlantic City?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Atlantic City?
Atlantic City Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Atlantic City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Atlantic City Airports
- Accommodation near Atlantic City Attractions
- More accommodation types in Atlantic City
- Choose Your Atlantic City Hotel Style
- Search Atlantic City Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Atlantic City
- Hotels Near Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations