Visitors can enjoy all that Asker has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Viking Ship Museum, Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park and Royal Palace.
- You'll find 204 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oslo
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 45.7 mi (73.6 km) away
Getting around Asker
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Asker Station, Asker Bondivann Station or Asker Hon Station. Asker might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Asker
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and nighttime averages of -6°C
- Asker gets about 745 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -6°C