Families will find kid-friendly activities in Anaheim, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, entertainment choices and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. Top sights in the city include Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park and Downtown Disney® District.
- There are 298 hotels and other accommodation options in Anaheim
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) away
Getting around Anaheim
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center or Anaheim Canyon Station. Anaheim may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Anaheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 322 millimetres of rain falls on Anaheim each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C