Anaheim Hotels from Rs5,028
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Anaheim
Travellers come to Anaheim Hills for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Anaheim Hills Golf Course and Yorba Regional Park while you're in town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(134 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Anaheim Resort is its exciting theme parks. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland®.
3.5/5Good!(13 area reviews)
While Northwest Anaheim isn't home to many top sights, Buena Park Mall and Knott's Berry Farm are some notable places to visit nearby.
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
While visiting Southwest Anaheim, you might make a stop by sights like Adventure City and Anaheim Global Medical Center.
3.5/5Good!(2 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Southeast Anaheim, Honda Center and Angel Stadium of Anaheim are top sights worth seeing.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Anaheim, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, entertainment choices and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. Top sights in the city include Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park and Downtown Disney® District.
- There are 298 hotels and other accommodation options in Anaheim
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) away
Getting around Anaheim
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center or Anaheim Canyon Station. Anaheim may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Anaheim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 322 millimetres of rain falls on Anaheim each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Anaheim?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Anaheim, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Anaheim?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Anaheim?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Anaheim?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Anaheim?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Anaheim?
What's the best luxury hotel in Anaheim?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Anaheim?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Anaheim?
What are some hotels with pools in Anaheim?
Anaheim Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Anaheim by Star Rating
- Hotels near Anaheim Airports
- Areas of Anaheim
- Accommodation near Anaheim Attractions
- More accommodation types in Anaheim
- Choose Your Anaheim Hotel Style
- Search Anaheim Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Anaheim
- Hotels Near Anaheim, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations