Wadakanchery Hotels from Rs1,336
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Wadakanchery will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Wadakanchery
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Wadakkanchery Station. Wadakanchery might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Wadakanchery
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wadakanchery is 23 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F