Shoranur Hotels from Rs1,900
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Shoranur has to offer including the temples, churches and university setting. There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 43 mi (69.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Shoranur
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Shoranur Junction Station. Shoranur might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Shoranur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Shoranur is 57 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C