- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hyatt Regency Thrissur
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Thrissur, Hyatt Regency Thrissur is near a train station. Shakthan Thampuran Palace and Vadakkumnathan Temple are notable landmarks and Thiruvambadi Krishna Temple is a popular local attraction. Thiruvambadi Krishna Shrine and Mammiyur Mahadeva Kshetram are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Thrissur travel guide
- Vilagan Hills - 7 min drive
- Kauthuka Park - 10 min drive
- Shakthan Thampuran Palace - 11 min drive
- Triprayar Sri Rama Temple - 13 min drive
- Vadakkumnathan Temple - 13 min drive
- Thrissur Amala Nagar Station - 5 min drive
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 96 min drive
- Where to eat
- Regency Café – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Delicatessen offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Thrissur
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: INR 1000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 for adults and INR 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5000 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 3)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed with my wife at Hyatt Thrissur from 7th February 2020 to 9th February 2020. The Hotel is located close to Shobha city, Puzhakkal which is a nice and serene place. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is cordial and welcoming. Food is awesome with a lot of varieties especially Kerala cuisine and continental. The restaurant staff needs a special mention for their hospitality. Staff like Karma, Megha, Jins, Jose, Manoj, Suraj (Poolside cafe) and the gentleman and lady from the northeast (name forget) require special mention for their friendly approach and care they take for us and other guests. The overall experience was great and would prefer to visit again. Wishing the best for Hyatt and ensure that you maintain the standards.