Visitors can enjoy all that Thrissur has to offer including the temples, festivals and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, zoo and archaeological sites.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Thrissur
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Thrissur
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Thrissur Ollur Station, Thrissur Station or Thrissur Poonkunnam Station. Thrissur might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Thrissur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Thrissur each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C