Thrissur Hotels from Rs1,726
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Thrissur has to offer including the temples, festivals and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, zoo and archaeological sites.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Thrissur
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Thrissur
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Thrissur Ollur Station, Thrissur Station or Thrissur Poonkunnam Station. Thrissur might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Thrissur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Thrissur each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C