Travellers to Cheruthuruthy will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Cheruthuruthy, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 41.6 mi (66.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Cheruthuruthy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 59 millimetres of rain falls on Cheruthuruthy each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F