Ottapalam Hotels from Rs485
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2012
Visitors can enjoy all that Ottapalam has to offer including the temples and festivals. There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Coimbatore (CJB), 54 mi (86.9 km) away.
Getting around Ottapalam
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Vadanamkurussi Station, Kulukkallur Station or Vadanamkurussi Karakad Station. Ottapalam might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ottapalam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ottapalam is 59 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C