Travellers to Pulamanthole will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pulamanthole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Pulamanthole gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F