Pulamanthole Hotels from Rs1,620
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Pulamanthole will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pulamanthole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Pulamanthole gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F