Malappuram Hotels from Rs2,500
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Malappuram has to offer including the forests and temples. The cultural and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Malappuram
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Malappuram
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Vaniyambalam Station, Vaniyambalam Thodikapulam Station or Tuvvur Station. Malappuram may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Malappuram
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Malappuram is 59 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Malappuram?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malappuram, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Malappuram?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Malappuram?
Malappuram Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Malappuram by Star Rating
- Hotels near Malappuram Airports
- Accommodation near Malappuram Attractions
- More accommodation types in Malappuram
- Choose Your Malappuram Hotel Style
- Search Malappuram Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Malappuram
- Hotels Near Malappuram, Kerala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations