Tirur Hotels from Rs1,272
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Tirur has to offer including the rivers, temples and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tirur
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Tirur Station, Tanur Station or Tirunnavaya Station. Tirur may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tirur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Tirur gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C