Visitors can enjoy all that Tirur has to offer including the rivers, temples and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tirur
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Tirur Station, Tanur Station or Tirunnavaya Station. Tirur may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tirur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Tirur gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C