Ramanattukara Hotels from Rs1,054
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ramanattukara has to offer including the rivers, university setting and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and walkable setting.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ramanattukara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Ramanattukara gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ramanattukara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ramanattukara, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ramanattukara?
Ramanattukara Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ramanattukara by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ramanattukara Airports
- Accommodation near Ramanattukara Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ramanattukara
- Choose Your Ramanattukara Hotel Style
- Search Ramanattukara Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ramanattukara
- Hotels Near Ramanattukara, Kozhikode
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations