Visitors can enjoy all that Kozhikode has to offer including the temples, beaches and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Kozhikode
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Kozhikode
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kozhikode Station, Kozhikode South Station or Kozhikode Vellayil Station. Kozhikode may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kozhikode
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Kozhikode gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C