Kozhikode Hotels from Rs1,500
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kozhikode has to offer including the temples, beaches and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Kozhikode
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Kozhikode
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kozhikode Station, Kozhikode South Station or Kozhikode Vellayil Station. Kozhikode may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kozhikode
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Kozhikode gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C