Travellers to Pattambi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Getting around Pattambi
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Pattambi Station. Pattambi may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pattambi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 59 millimetres of rain falls on Pattambi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C