Pattambi Hotels from Rs2,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Pattambi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Getting around Pattambi
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Pattambi Station. Pattambi may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pattambi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 59 millimetres of rain falls on Pattambi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C