Visitors to Chalakudy are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 75 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Chalakudy
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Chalakudi Station. Chalakudy might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chalakudy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Chalakudy each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F