Those travelling to Angamali are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Angamali
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Angamali
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Cochin Angamali Station or Karukutty Station. Angamali might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Angamali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Angamali gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C