Vasai Hotels from Rs1,300
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Vasai has to offer including the theme park, churches and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Global Vipassana Pagoda and Kanheri Caves.
- You'll find 986 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mumbai
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Vasai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Vasai gets about 2151 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and November with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°C