Vancouver Island Hotels from Rs4,496
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Vancouver Island
4.5/5Wonderful!(36 area reviews)
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Downtown Victoria. Make a stop by Victoria Conference Centre or Victoria Royal Theatre while you're exploring the area.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Inner Harbour. Make a stop by Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal or Victoria Harbour while you're exploring the area.
5/5Exceptional!(28 area reviews)
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of James Bay. Make a stop by Victoria Harbour or Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal while you're exploring the area.
Regional District of Nanaimo
4.5/5Wonderful!(16 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Regional District of Nanaimo, Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park and Parksville Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Travellers come to Esquimalt for its colourful gardens, and you can see top attractions like Highrock Park and Saxe Point Park while you're in town.
More trip options
- Hotels in Vancouver Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vancouver Island Airports
- Areas of Vancouver Island
- Accommodation near Vancouver Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vancouver Island
- Choose Your Vancouver Island Hotel Style
- Search Vancouver Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vancouver Island
- Hotels Near Vancouver Island, British Columbia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations