Tuban Hotels from Rs702
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Tuban
4/5Very Good!(43 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Jimbaran Bay is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Jimbaran Beach and Samasta Lifestyle Village.
4/5Very Good!(116 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and beautiful gardens are just a few highlights of Kartika Plaza. Make a stop by Waterbom Bali or Kuta Beach while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(22 area reviews)
Raya Kuta is well liked for many features, particularly its beaches, shopping and restaurants. Though there may not be top sights in Raya Kuta, consider stopping by Beachwalk Shopping Center or Kuta Beach, located nearby.
Visitors to Tuban are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Tuban Beach.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodation options in Tuban
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tuban
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tuban is 44 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C