Visitors to Secunderabad are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, monuments and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Charminar, Birla Mandir Temple and Salar Jung Museum.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Secunderabad
- The closest major airport is in Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Secunderabad
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Secunderabad Safilguda Station, Secunderabad Dayanand Nagar Station or Secunderabad Ramakistapuram Gate Station. Secunderabad may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Secunderabad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Secunderabad is 760 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 16°C