Overview of Trident Hyderabad
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Club Room (Trident)
Room (Trident Preferred)
Club Suite (Trident)
About this area
In the city centre, Trident Hyderabad is in Hyderabad's HITEC City neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Cyber Towers and Golconda Fort are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Nehru Zoological Park and Snow World. Shilparamam Cultural Village and Ocean Park . are also worth visiting.
- Cyber Towers - 7 min walk
- Mindspace IT Park - 18 min walk
- HITEX Exhibition Centre - 7 min drive
- Inorbit Mall - 11 min drive
- Gachibowli Indoor Stadium - 20 min drive
- Hyderabad Hitech City Station - 12 min drive
- Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Amara – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Tuscany – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Ninety Six – Serves light fare.
- Kanak – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 995 for adults and INR 495 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1124 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Trident Hyderabad Hotel
- Trident Hyderabad
- Trident Hyderabad Hotel
- Trident Hyderabad Hyderabad
- Trident Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Initially i was given a room with double beds even though i had asked for a king bed. Further this room had some broken fixtures like the toilet door knob was missing. I asked to be moved to a better room and i got that right away. From there on my stay was excellent. Minor issue: sink drained quite slowly but didn’t bother me much. Fantastic breakfast buffet. Great hotel.