Visitors to Hyderabad are sure to enjoy the lakes and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, monuments and sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Charminar, Birla Mandir Temple and Salar Jung Museum.
- There are 512 hotels and other accommodation options in Hyderabad
- The closest major airport is in Hyderabad (HYD-Rajiv Gandhi Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Hyderabad
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Hyderabad Deccan Station, Hyderabad Lakdikapul Station or Hyderabad Khairatabad Station. Hyderabad might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hyderabad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hyderabad is 760 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 16°C