Overview of A - Large Coastal Retreat
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage (4 Bedrooms)
About this area
Located in Sechelt, this cottage is near the beach. Sechelt Golf and Country Club and Langdale Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Porpoise Bay Provincial Park and Hidden Groves.Visit our Sechelt travel guide
- Langdale Ferry Terminal - 28 min drive
- Cypress Provincial Park - 99 min drive
- Cypress Mountain - 101 min drive
- Jericho Beach - 117 min drive
- Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre - 119 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 140 min drive
About this property
A - Large Coastal Retreat
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 500 per stay A damage deposit of CAD 500 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.