Sapporo Hotels from Rs2,083
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Sapporo
Sapporo City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(116 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Sapporo City Centre. Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop or Odori Station to see more of Sapporo.
Spend some time visiting places like Ramen Yokocho while getting to know Susukino, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Susukino Station or Higashi-Honganji-Mae Stop to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(43 area reviews)
You might enjoy the skiing while in Chuo-ku. Nakajima Park is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Maruyama-koen Station or Nishi-Nijuhatchome Station to see more of the city.
Shopping, hot springs and coffee shops highlight some notable features of Odori. Make a stop by Odori Park or Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Nishi-Hatchome Stop or Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Noted for its shopping and restaurants, there's plenty to explore in Kita Ward. Top attractions like Yurigahara Park and Hokkaido University Museum are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Asabo Station or Kita-sanjuyo-jo Station to see more of the city.
Travellers to Sapporo give high marks for the festivals and shopping. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its seafood, sightseeing and beer. Top sights in the city include Sapporo JR Tower, Sapporo Beer Museum and Historical Museum of Hokkaido.
- There are 225 hotels and other accommodation options in Sapporo
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Getting around Sapporo
With so many transport options, seeing Sapporo is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Odori Station, Sapporo Metro Station and Bus Center-mae Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Daido station, Sapporo Station or Sapporo Soen Station.
Dressing for Sapporo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- About 1176 millimetres of rain falls on Sapporo each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C