- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Clock Tower
- 3 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower
- 7 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower
- 12 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Sapporo's Chuo-ku neighbourhood, Cross Hotel Sapporo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Nijo Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Odori Park and Nakajima Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sapporo Dome or Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Odori Station is 6 minutes by foot and Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop is 10 minutes.Visit our Sapporo travel guide
- Clock Tower - 3 min walk
- Sapporo TV Tower - 7 min walk
- Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 7 min walk
- Sapporo Factory - 9 min walk
- Sapporo JR Tower - 12 min walk
- Odori Station - 6 min walk
- Sapporo Station - 13 min walk
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hache – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Meetlounge – Serves lunch.
About this property
Cross Hotel Sapporo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Requests for dietary restrictions or food allergies cannot be accommodated. Guest who wish to bring their own food must contact this property in advance of arrival.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for JPY 2200.0 per stay.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2310 for adults and JPY 1155 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2200.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cross Hotel Sapporo
- Cross Sapporo
- Sapporo Cross Hotel
- Cross Hotel Sapporo Hotel
- Cross Hotel Sapporo Sapporo
- Cross Hotel Sapporo Hotel Sapporo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good environment and nice service, value over price