Phra Pradaeng Hotels from Rs1,754
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Apr 2020
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Phra Pradaeng
4/5Very Good!(23 area reviews)
Get to know Bang Na and its many features like its spas and golf courses. You might want to explore sights like CentralPlaza Bangna and Mahasin Market, and you can jump on the metro at Udom Suk BTS Station or Bang Na BTS Station to get around the city.
4/5Very Good!(19 area reviews)
Spend some time visiting places like Bangkok Riverside while getting to know Yan Nawa, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Nara-Ram 3 Station or Wat Dokmai Station to see more of the area.
4/5Very Good!(426 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Khlong Toei. Check out top attractions like Emporium and Stock Exchange of Thailand, and jump on the metro at Ekkamai BTS Station or Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre Station to see more of the city.
Visiting Phra Pradaeng
Visitors can enjoy all that Phra Pradaeng has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Odeon Circle, Wat Arun and Wat Pho are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2846 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away
Dressing for Phra Pradaeng
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Phra Pradaeng each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Phra Pradaeng?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Phra Pradaeng, will I receive a refund?
What are some hotels with pools in Phra Pradaeng?
Phra Pradaeng Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Phra Pradaeng by Star Rating
- Hotels near Phra Pradaeng Airports
- Areas of Phra Pradaeng
- Accommodation near Phra Pradaeng Attractions
- More accommodation types in Phra Pradaeng
- Choose Your Phra Pradaeng Hotel Style
- Search Phra Pradaeng Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Phra Pradaeng
- Hotels Near Phra Pradaeng, Bangkok
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations