Overview of Hotel Hendricks
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Hotel Hendricks is in the city centre and near a metro station. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Broadway are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station is 5 minutes by foot and 34 St. Station (Herald Square) is 6 minutes.Visit our New York travel guide
- 5th Avenue - 1 min walk
- Bryant Park - 5 min walk
- Macy's - 5 min walk
- Empire State Building - 7 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 9 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 8 min walk
- 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Paloma Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Hendricks Rooftop – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Hendricks Rooftop II – Open daily, happy hour available.
- Lobby Bar @ Paloma – Al fresco dining lobby lounge offering Latin American cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Service fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 40.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities