Nashville Hotels from Rs4,501
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Nashville
4/5Very Good!(93 area reviews)
The fantastic nightlife and great live music are just a few highlights of Downtown Nashville. Make a stop by Ryman Auditorium or Bridgestone Arena while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Get a feel for the historic music flowing through the heart of Nashville in this cradle of country and gospel genres.
The Gulch is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Nashville Broadway and Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(17 area reviews)
The lively bars and live music are top of the list for many visitors to West End. A stop by Parthenon or Nashville Broadway might round out your trip.
Bellevue is noteworthy for its shopping, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Sri Ganesha Temple and Cheekwood Estate & Gardens.
Travellers to Nashville give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, museums and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 1417 hotels and other accommodation options in Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Getting around Nashville
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Nashville Riverfront Station, Nashville Donelson Station or Hermitage Station. Nashville might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 1200 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nashville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nashville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Nashville?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Nashville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nashville?
What's the best luxury hotel in Nashville?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Nashville?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nashville?
What are some hotels with pools in Nashville?
Nashville Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nashville by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nashville Airports
- Areas of Nashville
- Accommodation near Nashville Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nashville
- Choose Your Nashville Hotel Style
- Search Nashville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nashville
- Hotels Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations