Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Nashville
4/5Very Good!(93 area reviews)
Sounds of country and honky-tonk resonate around the streets of Music City. Watch a show, attend a hockey match and walk in the footsteps of U.S. presidents.
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Get a feel for the historic music flowing through the heart of Nashville in this cradle of country and gospel genres.
Once a railway hub, this neighborhood is now packed with trendy gyms, quirky boutiques and live music bars and is decorated by colorful murals.
4/5Very Good!(17 area reviews)
The tranquility of Nashville’s biggest urban park is the perfect contrast for the boisterous rock clubs and late-night bars of this lively neighborhood.
Horse racing, cycling and golf are among the fun activities in this green Nashville suburb featuring pretty parks and a glorious country estate.
Travellers to Nashville give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, museums and bars. Top sights in the city include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- There are 1417 hotels and other accommodation options in Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away
Getting around Nashville
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Nashville Riverfront Station, Nashville Donelson Station or Hermitage Station. Nashville might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 1200 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Nashville by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nashville Airports
- Areas of Nashville
- Accommodation near Nashville Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nashville
- Choose Your Nashville Hotel Style
- Search Nashville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nashville
- Hotels Near Nashville, Tennessee
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations