Milan Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Milan? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 642 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Enterprise Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Palazzo Matteotti, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection. This hotel offers a full-service spa and a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to public transit.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Ristorante Cervo. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Milan
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- April-June: the average is 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Milan is 40.43 inches
Exploring Milan with Your Pet
Known for its cathedral and museums, Milan has lots to offer visitors including its monuments, architecture, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pinacoteca di Brera and Teatro alla Scala. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Castello Sforzesco and Sempione Park.