Milan Hotels from Rs1,852
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Milan
4.5/5Wonderful!(377 area reviews)
Piazza del Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are top sights in Milan Centre, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Duomo Station or Cordusio Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(20 area reviews)
Navigli is a destination travellers like for its art galleries, and you might hop aboard the metro at Milan Romolo Station or Romolo Station to explore sights like Via Tortona.
4/5Very Good!(43 area reviews)
You might enjoy the art galleries while in Porta Garibaldi. Corso Como is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Monumentale Station or Garibaldi Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(312 area reviews)
Enjoy the fantastic nightlife in Central Station. Corso Buenos Aires is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Caiazzo Station or Central Station to see more of Milan.
4/5Very Good!(16 area reviews)
There’s no better place to enjoy the iconic Milanese shopping experience than in this sumptuous district, long frequented by the rich, famous and fashionable.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Milan, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, fascinating museums and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its architecture, theatres and shopping. Top sights in the city include Pinacoteca di Brera, Teatro alla Scala and Castello Sforzesco.
- There are 2431 hotels and other accommodation options in Milan
- The closest major airport is in Milan (LIN-Linate), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Getting around Milan
With so many choices for transport, seeing Milan is simple. You can access metro transport at Lanza Station, Cairoli Station and Montenapoleone Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Milan Cadorna Nord Station, Milan Porta Garibaldi Station or Milan Central Station.
Dressing for Milan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Milan gets about 1027 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C