Kowloon Hotels from Rs3,088
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Kowloon
Tsim Sha Tsui
4.5/5Wonderful!(362 area reviews)
Fabulous hotels, first-rate restaurants, spectacular views and a raft of sea-front museums – Tsim Sha Tsui has it all.
4.5/5Wonderful!(130 area reviews)
The crowded bustling heart of Hong Kong, where the old-time streets are shopping aisles, and there is nothing that isn't for sale.
4/5Very Good!(87 area reviews)
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of North Point. Make a stop by Victoria Harbour or North Point Ferry Pier while you're exploring the area.
Unique features of Kwun Tong include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by Kowloon Bay or Victoria Harbour while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(171 area reviews)
Wan Chai is popular for its popular shops. Explore top sights like Victoria Harbour and Happy Valley Race Course, and you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Tin Hau Station.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kowloon, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, bustling port and top-notch restaurants. The urban and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Hung Hom Star Ferry Pier, Hong Kong Coliseum and Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- There are 477 hotels and other accommodation options in Kowloon
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 16.8 mi (27 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.4 km) away
Getting around Kowloon
With so many choices for transport, exploring Kowloon is easy. Local metro stations include Whampoa Station and Kowloon Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hong Kong Kowloon Bay Station, Hong Kong Choi Hung Station or Hong Kong Ngau Tau Kok Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the port.
Dressing for Kowloon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Kowloon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kowloon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kowloon, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kowloon?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Kowloon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Kowloon?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kowloon?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Kowloon?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Kowloon?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kowloon?
Kowloon Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kowloon by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kowloon Airports
- Areas of Kowloon
- Accommodation near Kowloon Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kowloon
- Choose Your Kowloon Hotel Style
- Search Kowloon Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kowloon
- Hotels Near Kowloon, Guangdong
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations