- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong
Choose dates to view prices
OSIM Massage Suite
Deluxe Triple Room
Grand Deluxe Room - Course View
Deluxe Family Quadruple Room
Grand Deluxe Room - Causeway Bay View
Deluxe Family Quadruple Room with Breakfast
Ocean Suite (Newly Renovated) with WiFi
Adjoining Standard Room
Premier Room - Interconnecting
InterConnecting Grand Deluxe Room - Causeway Bay View
GLYCEL Supreme Beauty
Premier Room with Extra bed
Standard Queen Bed Room with Breakfasts
About this area
Located in Wan Chai neighbourhood, Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong is connected to a shopping centre. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lan Kwai Fong and Soho. Travelling with kids? Make time for The Peak Tram, or head to an event or a match at Happy Valley Race Course. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- Happy Valley Race Course - 5 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 6 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Victoria Park - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Dining House – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- 3T – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 184.80 for adults and HKD 184.8 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 150 (one-way), (from 1 to 18 years old)
- Late check-out fee: HKD 440 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
High quality room decoration, but rather small room. Not too small according to Hong Kong standards, but not spacious. Too small shower stall. Rather noisy, as your window view is on the highway. Breakfast was good. MTR is a little bit far away. ANyway, not bad choice.