Overview of Eaton HK
Choose dates to view prices
Cabin Room (Studio Style)
Eaton Room(Brand New)
About this area
In the city centre, Eaton HK is in Kowloon's Jordan neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Avenue of Stars and Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Temple Street Night Market and Elements Shopping Mall. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Temple Street Night Market - 2 min walk
- Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre - 13 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 15 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 17 min walk
- Elements Shopping Mall - 20 min walk
- Hong Kong Jordan Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Astor – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Yat Tung Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Flower Years – Open daily.
- Terrible Baby – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 220 for adults and HKD 132 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 385.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall very good. The environment is awesome. Very nice staff and interior design.