Kihim Hotels from Rs2,800
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kihim has to offer including its beaches. Around the area, top sights include Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and Rajabai Tower.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Kihim
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kihim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kihim is 2151 millimetres
- May and October are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C