Hong Kong Hotels from Rs1,963
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Hong Kong
From a street market and a former communist hangout to experimental art galleries and innovative kids’ activities, this district blends old and new.
Causeway Bay is popular for its popular shops. Explore top sights like Victoria Harbour and Victoria Park, and you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Tin Hau Station.
With temples and skyscrapers, traditional markets and high-end boutiques, dim sum shops and classy lounges, this energetic district is where old meets new.
Central & Western District
Visitors to Central & Western District love its popular shops, and you can check out Soho and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. If you want to see more in the area, you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Station.
Sai Ying Pun
The ample dining options and captivating waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to Sai Ying Pun. A stop by Victoria Harbour or Dried Seafood Market might round out your trip.
More trip options
- Hotels in Hong Kong by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hong Kong Airports
- Areas of Hong Kong
- Accommodation near Hong Kong Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hong Kong
- Choose Your Hong Kong Hotel Style
- Search Hong Kong Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hotels Near Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations