Hong Kong Hotels from Rs2,393
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Hong Kong
4/5Very Good!(87 area reviews)
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of North Point. Make a stop by Victoria Harbour or North Point Ferry Pier while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(171 area reviews)
Wan Chai is popular for its popular shops. Explore top sights like Victoria Harbour and Happy Valley Race Course, and you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Tin Hau Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(50 area reviews)
Causeway Bay is popular for its popular shops. Explore top sights like Victoria Harbour and Victoria Park, and you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Tin Hau Station.
Central & Western District
4.5/5Wonderful!(136 area reviews)
Visitors to Central & Western District love its popular shops, and you can check out Soho and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. If you want to see more in the area, you can get around town on the metro at Hong Kong Station.
3.5/5Good!(2 area reviews)
Sheung Wan is known for its popular shops, and with sights like Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Hong Kong.
Visiting Hong Kong
Travellers to Hong Kong give high marks for the shopping, bustling port and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and monuments. Top sights in the city include International Finance Centre, Lan Kwai Fong and Central Ferry Piers.
- There are 159 hotels and other accommodation options in Hong Kong
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Getting around Hong Kong
With so many ways to get around, exploring Hong Kong is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Hong Kong Station and Hong Kong Tin Hau Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hong Kong Central Station, Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station or Hong Kong Admiralty Station. You can find out about your options for water transport at the local port.
Dressing for Hong Kong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- About 81 millimetres of rain falls on Hong Kong each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hong Kong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hong Kong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hong Kong?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Hong Kong?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Hong Kong?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hong Kong?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Hong Kong?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Hong Kong?
What's the best boutique hotel in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hong Kong by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hong Kong Airports
- Areas of Hong Kong
- Accommodation near Hong Kong Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hong Kong
- Choose Your Hong Kong Hotel Style
- Search Hong Kong Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hotels Near Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations