Gianyar Hotels from Rs859
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Gianyar, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and safaris. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach and Jungut Batu Beach.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Gianyar
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Gianyar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Gianyar each year
- Usually November and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 21°C