Eatontown Hotels from Rs5,049
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2020
Visitors to Eatontown are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches and restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its cafes.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Dressing for Eatontown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Eatontown each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Eatontown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Eatontown, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Eatontown?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Eatontown?
Eatontown Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Eatontown by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eatontown Airports
- Accommodation near Eatontown Attractions
- More accommodation types in Eatontown
- Choose Your Eatontown Hotel Style
- Search Eatontown Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Eatontown
- Hotels Near Eatontown, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations