Families will find kid-friendly activities in Edison, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cafes and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Prudential Center.
- You'll find 98 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) away
Getting around Edison
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Edison Station. Edison might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Edison
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Edison gets about 1242 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C