Alibaug Hotels from Rs1,600
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Alibaug has to offer including the beaches, bars and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and Rajabai Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Alibaug
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Alibaug
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Alibaug gets about 2151 millimetres of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Alibaug?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alibaug, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Alibaug?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Alibaug?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Alibaug?
What's the best luxury hotel in Alibaug?
Alibaug Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Alibaug by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alibaug Airports
- Areas of Alibaug
- Accommodation near Alibaug Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alibaug
- Choose Your Alibaug Hotel Style
- Search Alibaug Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alibaug
- Hotels Near Alibaug, Maharashtra
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations