Nagothane Hotels from Rs2,250
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2018
Travellers to Nagothane will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Nagothane
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 2151 millimetres of rain falls on Nagothane each year
- Hottest months are usually May and November with an average temperature of 32°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F