Search Hostels in Alibaug
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Alibaug
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa - Alibaug, India
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Hotel Ravi Kiran
Reviewed on 29 Mar 2019
U Tropicana Alibaug
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Hostels and More in Alibaug
You might have a hard time finding many hostels in Alibaug, but there are 19 accommodation options here, giving you a variety of other options. With the affordable options here, you can cut down your spending on overnight stays and save more money for going out during your holiday.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Alibaug?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31° C and night-time temperatures average 19° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 23° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32° C during the day and 20° C at night
- Average rainfall is 2151 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Alibaug?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Gateway of India
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- Rajabai Tower
- Alibag Beach
- Versoli Beach
- Alibag Fort
Overall, Alibaug is known for its:
- Bird watching
- Live music
How to Get to Alibaug and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from the city centre.