Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Torcy, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, theme park and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris, Galeries Lafayette and Paris Catacombs.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) away
Getting around Torcy
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Torcy Station. Torcy may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Torcy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Torcy is 616 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C