Tirupattur Hotels from Rs1,199
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those travelling to Tirupattur are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Tirupattur
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tiruppattur Station. Tirupattur might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tirupattur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Tirupattur gets about 864 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F