Krishnagiri Hotels from Rs1,199
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Dec 2018
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2019
Those travelling to Krishnagiri are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those planning a visit to the city can also venture out around the area.
Dressing for Krishnagiri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Krishnagiri each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F