Those travelling to Jolarpet are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Jolarpet
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Jolarpettai Junction Station. Jolarpet may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Jolarpet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Jolarpet gets about 864 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F