Yelagiri Hotels from Rs1,199
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Jun 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Yelagiri has to offer including the waterfalls, lakeside setting and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its musical theatre. In Yelagiri, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Yelagiri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Yelagiri is 864 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C