Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Samalpatti has to offer. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places around the area.
Getting around Samalpatti
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Samalpatti Station. Samalpatti might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Samalpatti
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Samalpatti each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F