The price is Rs1,529 per night from 31 May to 1 JunRs1,529
31 May - 1 Jun
3/5 (2 reviews)
Oyo Oasis TVM - needs improvement.
"The hotel is located at Palayam but was shown s located at Sasthamangalam. It said Parking available. There are just 2 spaces to park so had to park car on the road. Rooms bathroom old and needs to be remodelled."
The price is Rs3,070 per night from 25 Jun to 26 JunRs3,070
25 Jun - 26 Jun
4.3/5 Excellent! (66 reviews)
"Dear Expedia,It's not a 4 start property.. please don't kindly mention the same and mislead people..I have stayed in better properties for a much reasonable price.its not worth the money I spent. Worst service everything closed after 9:30PM. I had to beg so many times for just plates and spoons.Very ..."
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Frequently asked questions
Thiruvananthapuram Zoo is located in a culturally rich area of Palayam known for its beautiful beaches. If you're looking for a convenient place to stay, take a look at the 22 hotels and other accommodation options you'll find within a mile.
Expedia has 22 hotels and other accommodation options within a mile from Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
Yes! Most hotel bookings are fully refundable if cancelled before the accommodation's cancellation deadline, which in most cases is within 24 or 48 hours of your scheduled arrival. If you booked a non-refundable reservation, it might still be possible to cancel it and get a refund within 24 hours of booking. Add your dates and click on "Search", then you can use the "free cancellation" filter to view the best deals available in Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
Thiruvananthapuram Zoo Hotel Reviews
expedia verified reviews
"I booked this for my parents as a gift and they absolutely loved it. The rooms were extremely clean and the restaurant was amazing. They kept raving about how good the service was.
Thank you Hilton! "
A verified traveller stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum
"This is definitely not a 4 star hotel will say more a 3 star. I have stayed in numerous hotels from 2 stars to 5 stars and this hotel does not deserve to be 4 star at all will recommend to have audited again to at least claim for 3 star only. Worst 4 star hotel but average 3 star.
1. Swimming pool was under maintenance but during booking was told that all OK but was like that for over 3 weeks plus making excuses on government covid restrictions when other hotels had available pool.
2. Lack of communication when I sent numerous messages but nothing replied however they promised me 10,000 Rupees compensation voucher to spend at hotel but they never stood by to their promise during checkout
3. The rooms smell like dampness with stained pillow cases and stained towels.
4. The housekeeping was never consistent on cleaning, replenishing items like water bottles, toiletries, changing towels, etc.
5. WiFi was very poor and we had to request the user & password but still was about 1 - 2 Mb/s.
5. Breakfast was very less items for continental however Indian food was very good and tasty plus the live station staff was excellent, hence why I gave 1 star otherwise this hotel only deserves 0 for claiming to be 4 star. If it claims to be 3 star I would have given 3 star."
A verified traveller stayed at The Residency Tower
"Dear Expedia,It's not a 4 start property.. please don't kindly mention the same and mislead people..I have stayed in better properties for a much reasonable price.its not worth the money I spent.
Worst service everything closed after 9:30PM.
I had to beg so many times for just plates and spoons.Very disappointing."